click click click

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Long, Happy, Productive Weekend


My weekend started on Thursday night as I took a day-off from work on Friday.

Birthday Celebration of Louie and Teena at Pancakes on the Rocks. Dessert at Max Brenner near Wynyard Station. Our (husband and I) first time to eat Max Brenner at this branch. More photos here.

Friday was spent going to the bank, shopping for home stuff and a little of groceries for the pantry. Afternoon til evening was spent cooking, afternoon napping, watching Heroes, cleaning the home and doing laundry.

Saturday was busy. Morning appointment at the clinic for my first Hepa-B vaccine (as part of my pre-pregnancy prep), furniture shopping and doing household chores at home. We're very happy to have found and ordered a bed frame, two bedside tables, a tallboy and a sofabed. We also bought a small bookshelf and a his-and-her camping chair. Can't wait for our stuff to be delivered.

Sunday was a bit busy too as I was able to unpack two small luggages and a box, did laundry and cook. It was also the Husband's first time to have work on a Sunday here (read: OT) so I was left by my lonesome watching old movies while sorting out our stuff. To end my long weekend, I rewarded myself with a warm bubble bath.

As I end this entry, I'm waiting for Husband to arrive home so we can end the night by watching an episode of a Koreanovela we're currently watching.

How was your weekend?